Established in 1937
Panamint Springs Resort was originally owned and operated by Buffalo Bill Cody's cousin, Agnes Cody. The motel was opened in 1937 when the first toll road was constructed traversing the Panamint Valley. A post office operated at Panamint Springs from 1940 to 1946.
Since 2006, Panamint Springs Resort has been owned and operated by the Cassell Family. The resort currently has the following services: